11/11/2012

A little about this new blogger.

My name is Brenda and I'm a stay at home mom of almost two little girls. My daughter Katelynn, eighteen months, and Leigha who is due next week. I have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do and loves me unconditionally. I'm not really a woman of many words but hopefully you will be able to learn a little more about me as I update.

I'll be trying my best to make this blog fun and interesting. I would most definitely love any feedback from anyone who has advice to help me improve my writing/blogging skills.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." 
-Carl Sagan

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to message me anytime through Mom of One and Having Fun if you ever need anything. It's hard being a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete